There is an AMAZING little sale going on at Smith’s (Kroger) this week!!
The prices are fabulous – some of these items I haven’t seen this low in over a year.
And the best part? You don’t need any coupons to get these deals. None. Not a single one!!! [I did use a coupon on one item, but it was still a great deal even without the coupon!]
In fact, my whole trip today was basically a Dollar Sale – just about everything I got was a dollar or less!!
The deal is Mix & Match, buy any combo of 5 participating items and get them for .99 each! We’re talking eggs, milk, cereal, granola bars, snacks and bread. It’s a great chance to stock up on school lunch items, and there are so many great freezer meal options for using up some eggs!
Here’s what I got today:
(30) Quaker granola bars, on sale .99 ea
(16) Pringles, on sale .99 ea (.74 after my coupons, but .99 is still a great deal)
(5) Cap’n Crunch cereals, on sale .99 ea
(7) Pepperidge Farms goldfish crackers, on sale .99 ea
(2) half-gallons milk, on sale .99 ea
(2) loaves bread [not pictured], on sale .99 ea
(3) 18ct large eggs, on sale .99 ea
(2) bags red grapes, on sale .98/lb
(1) bag green grapes, on sale .98/lb
(2) bunches bananas, .54/lb
(1) pint cherry tomatoes, 2.99
(12) Oscar Mayer Lunchables, on sale 1.00 ea
(13) boxes candy, on sale 1.00 ea
(1) organic red butter lettuce, clearanced to .99
(1) baby spring mix salad, clearanced to 1.29
I used (4) 1.00/4 coupons for the Pringles, from RP 8/20
Want to grab a great deal on the eggs, but not sure what to make with them to use them up in time? We make breakfast sandwiches, breakfast burritos and Easy Make-Ahead Egg Muffins – all for the freezer!